Things I didn’t, but perhaps should have expected my dog to eat:
- The wall
- My remote control
- The remote control my neighbor let me borrow after Gus ate mine
- My phone cord
- Tristram Shandy (that was embarrassing to explain to the librarians)
- That wasn’t the only book (see evidence below)
- My computer cord
- A “Save the Date” card for one of my best friend’s wedding (Sorry, Christiana!)
- His foot
- His life-size pound puppy toy (Self-loathing? Cannibalism?)
- Coconut oil and lotion. Every single time I put it on.
- My student’s homework. Yes, really.